Aussie420 Drugstore | Buy LSD ACID Australia
Buy Online LSD ACID from Aussie420 Drugstore & rest assured to get 100% actual product at your doorstep as described.
LSD ACID 200ug
LSD ACID 200ug (LYSERGIC ACID DIETHYLAMIDE)
EFFECTS The most common effects are:
- Acid, Back breaker, Barrels, Blotter acid, Blotters, Boomers, California sunshine, Cap, Cid, Cube, Domes, Dots, Flats, Frogs, Hits, Lids, Mellow yellow, Micropoint, Purple haze, Sid, Tabs, Trips, Wedges, Window pane, Yellow sunshine.
- Causes users to see, hear or feel things that do not exist.
OPEN DESCRIPTION White, no scents and bitter crystal powder. It is available in so many forms:
- Blotter: small square of LSD soaked blotting paper that is placed under the tongue (the LSD in the blotter is absorbed sublingually)
- Tablet (seldom used since it is highly concentrated)
- Liquid applied to small sugar cubes or gelatin (Window panes)
- Concentrated liquid that can be diluted and used through various routes of administration
MECHANISM OF ACTION
- Affects several neurotransmitters in the central nervous system.
ROUTES OF ADMINISTRATIONS
- The sublingual route is the most common.
Effects sought out by the user
- Euphoria and feeling of dissociation
- Feeling of Happy
- Pseudohallucinations: it does not cause hallucinations per se but creates illusions by altering all the 5 senses
- Synesthesia (crossing of 2 or more senses) and spiritual journeys
Common toxic effects
- Impaired judgement
- Deep anguish
- Concentration problems
- Reduced coordination
- Reduced appetite
- Mydriasis (dilation of the pupils)
- Unpleasant and terrifying feelings (bad trip)
- Tachycardia (rapid heart rate)
- Abnormal increase in body temperature
- Heart rhythm problems (heart arrhythmias)
- Coma (prolonged unconsciousness)
- Convulsions (uncontrolled shaking of the body)
- Hypertensive crisis (Shortness of breath)
- Psychotic break (losing contact with reality)
Effects associated with chronic use
- Delirium (confused mental state)
Clinical depression (A mental health disorder)
- Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder: users experience a spontaneous and unpredictable recurrence of pseudohallucinations experienced while on LSD
- losing motivation is instructional
- Psychosis, when you experience reality in a different way to other people (hearing voices )
Tolerance (need to increase the dose to feel the same effect)
Develops quickly, especially if taken over several consecutive days.
Psychological dependence is possible.
Onset and duration of action
Peak Duration of
Sublingual 30 to 40 minutes 2 to 4 hours 10 to 12 hours
- No antidote available.
- Treatment is mainly symptomatic.
Many different street drugs are sold under the same name. Furthermore, nothing guarantees the quantity, purity or even the content of a street drug in spite of the fact that it may, in some cases, look like medication.
If you need help or want to learn more:
Partnership for a Drug-Free Canada.
The patient information leaflets are provided by Vigilance Santé Inc. This content is for information purposes only and does not in any manner whatsoever replace the opinion or advice of your health care professional. Always consult a health care professional before making a decision about your medication or treatment.